Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blog Posts You!


So, yeah. There's that.

My close friend, boon companion and bitterest rival Steven Molony recently attended Austin, Texas' Wizard World ComicCon and returned with an early birthday present - an autographed photo of Peter Mayhew. Be there a better present somewhere upon this unhappy earth, I dare you to find it.

In other J. Meyer-related news, I've, as of yesterday, officially queried three literary agents as regards Hull Damage. I'm certainly expecting no reply and less interest, but I figured it won't hurt to stir the waters of traditional publication before I head straightaways toward the eBook.

I wanted to give a shout-out to my handful of apparently Russian readers. As to how you found this blog or why you're continuing to read, I won't speculate, suffice to say, it's always a pleasure to see another reader from a country I've never visited.

That's about all. Here's Safety on imdb, if you're interested?

Until later,
- T

No comments:

Post a Comment