Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Ass In Gear

T-minus 50 days until HULL DAMAGE'S release.

I've been slacking off. I've been so caught up in the IndieGoGo campaign (which, by the way, has a new perk, if you'd like to check that out) that I've been neglecting my actual duties as an author. My book is in dreadful need of editing and I'm less then two months from it's projected release date.

Thusly, it's time to Darkwing Duck this shit and get dangerous.

I made a goddamn schedule 'cause fuck man, I'm an adult and I can organize stuff and shit. I'd re-post that schedule here for you to read, but all the responsibilities up in that bitch would probably blind you or heal your leprosy some crazy shit I don't know. Tonight I'm editing two whole chapters and guess what I'm doing tomorrow and the next day and the next day? Editing two hole chapters, motherfucker. Get out my way or I gonna run you down with the speed and might of my own red pencil, yo.

...I apologize. I don't know what came over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment