Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This Joke Will Never Die

Like a phoenix from the ashes of Timothy J. Builderguy, Timothy J. Smugglerguy emerges.

An exceedingly generous friend of mine permitted me to invade his apartment and sample The Old Republic for way too many hours this evening. Thusly, I apologize for the lateness of the post.

But now I'm a Twi'lek smuggler with a blaster pistol, a bad attitude and swanky leather pants.

In other news, I've created an impromptu Facebook cover image for Hull Damage for the spiffy new Timeline design. If anybody feels like posting it themselves for publicity's sake, I'll, you know, consider sending them a properly sized copy.









In still other news, I was recently contracted to write a treatment for a Russian spy comedy. Huzzah money for screenwriting, my actual fucking profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment