Thursday, March 1, 2012

What A Gas!

I'm afraid I've little to blarg* about this evening, as the missus and I have spent many, many hours preparing for and moving into our new accommodations.

BUT

The previous day, we (the missus and I) visited the Los Angeles Zoo, as recompense for a bygone argument. As a zoo connoisseur (the Como, the Minnesota, the Fargo, the Duluth, the Cheyenne Mountain, the Denver, the San Diego, the Barcelona and the London), I was extremely pleased with the selection and variety found within; a whole troop of gorillas (with many internal politics to memorize in future visits), orangutans, chimpanzees, gibbons and other non-ape animals. We're looking to become members, the missus and I, considering the location, the somewhat steep admission price and the frequency with which we'll want to return.

Anyway, no time to talk, I have an extremely heavy steamer trunk to cart up four floors.

*blog

No comments:

Post a Comment