Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anonymous

On the heels of yesterday's semi-depressing post, today, a diehard fan of the original expired podcast series made a substantial contribution to the campaign. I won't reveal their name, as they preferred to remain anonymous, but boy oh boy did it absolutely make my day.

It seems extremely appropriate that, of all the people to donate, the largest contribution thus far came from an original series fan. I don't know why I didn't expect it, but it really warmed my expectations about the campaign. There's still plenty more to raise; we're certainly not out of the woods or anything, but today was decidedly a good day for Hull Damage.

If you're reading this, you know who you are. I think you'll be surprised with a certain little cameo.

For the sake of posterity, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment