Friday, January 6, 2012

A Thoroughly Shameless Shilling



(Brief preface: as of today, I have completed the first three chapters of Galactic Meance! I'll currently be taking a brief break to proof my friend's screenplay and will then tuck in to my 70,000 word fantasy novel Cutthroat Ragtime. Expect related updates soon.)


For those of you who weren't aware, I was, several months ago, involved in a web series that, if you haven't heard about, you probably should take a few hours and go investigate. Particularly if you're a Batman fan. (See if you can find me!) Back? Excellent. Did you find me? No? Well, go look again.

I'm good friends with the show's creators, as well as several principle actors, and I'd be remiss if I didn't inform you of a little fundraising drive they're getting up to at present. I don't know about you, but I'd very much like to see a Season 2, wouldn't you?

Do what you can. Help out a friend. Plus, there's probably a prize in it for you, if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment