Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11



Still behind, but that was inevitable. Ain't likely to catch myself up in overnight. For now, at least until Tuesday, I'm just gonna keep pace – then I worry about closing the gap.

Alternatively dungeoncrafting and power-writing today. As I predicted, the NaNoWriMo "don't nitpick, just write" mentality is an ill fit for me. I feel as though I'm typing blindfolded and I bet most NaNos (WriMos? NoWrims? What's the demonym there? Nanners?) don't even anguish as much as I'm doing now. It's probably good for me, but boy do I not enjoy it.

Also listening to the Name of the Wind audiobook. Only 27% through that, so grain of salt, but I can't tell if I'm just a cynical bastard or if it's a truly terrible book. A more detailed review to follow in a month or two, when I probably finish the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment